Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Need A Name ...

The Suburban is mine!  Drove it home from Ft Myers without incident.  The A/C doesn't work though.  Had it looked over today and they estimated $1600 to replace the parts and what not.  We're going to try and get the parts from a junk yard and get someone else to install.  My idea was Might Putty - you know the stuff Billy Mays is hawking on tv now?  As Seen on TV!  So anyway, I'm kinda bummed that it's so much to fix.

I don't like to refer to the new thing as The Suburban - too many syllables.  It's not a car or van - as in "Hey kids - go get in the _____!".  I don't want to refer to it as a truck, cause DH has an actual pick-up truck and that would be confusing. So .... my solution is - the Suburban needs a name.  I figure sooner or later something will come up that fits.  It won't be Bessie, George, John, Donna or Greg. If you have an idea throw it out there - I'd love to hear your ideas!

 

No comments: