Saturday, November 22, 2008

So BUSY!

It's been a while since I've posted. I have been CRAZY busy the past few weeks, and it isn't even holiday related. I have been doing mystery shopping for several years now but haven't done any in a few months because of the gas prices. They don't typically pay for the gas and there just aren't many local shops to do. However, I got a call to do 15 for a certain client who pays well and I can't turn that down. Each one takes about 20 minutes, plus the time it takes to upload the pics and enter the data online, total of about 45 minutes per location. They pay out $20 per shop which includes reimbursement for a small purchase that I keep. So for about 2 days work (including driving time etc) I'll make $280.

I also have been watching one of my daycare kids on the weekends so his Mom can pick up a few extra shifts to help with Christmas shopping. Helps with my Christmas shopping too since she pays well for the extra hours.

What else? Oh yea - school!! Man this class is heavy! I said that before right? It eats up a lot of time, probably 20-ish hours a week right now. I even fell down on my sleep vs school log - the past 3 or 4 nights I've only seen the pillow for about 4 hrs a night. I can't wait till Thursday so I can sleep in a bit. Jesse has to work Thanksgiving and black Friday =( Keep repeating to myself that this will all pay off in a few years when I get my degree finally.


ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Wow! $280!
I've signed on with a couple different companies however have never done any.

No black friday shopping for you this year at JA's????

Miss you!
Carolyn